Monday, December 2, 2013
Hi everyone, so I don't think any of us has posted in a while, and i don't know if we were told to or not...but I'm just going to anyways. Huck is probably the coolest kid ever, he goes is smart and not afraid of adventures. He is quick thinking for every situation he is in. (in the family he gets adopted into, and when meeting the two guys). The question I have for you guys is do you think he is so quick thinking from him deciding he is going to do whatever is easiest at the time, or do you think he has a different plan or motive?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i think that Huck is starting to have a change in heart over the whole situation hes in with the King and the Duke. He's starting to realize how strange and twisted society really is and I think he is starting to form his own view of life instead of what society has told him. For example, when Huck took the money from the King and the Duke. This shows that Huck just wants to do good and right the wrongs that the King and the Duke do, which is not the easiest path and the most convenient option to follow becaues he knows what the King and the Duke are capable of and does it anyway for the good of others. Also attempting to ditch the King and the Duke was a hard decision to make aswell.
ReplyDelete